This event will be taking place online
Date & Time
May 26, 2020
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Do you own your time, or does it own you?
This step-by-step and interactive workshop will show you how to maximize every minute by making #PowersMoves that have a massive impact on your business in just 30 minutes a day.
Time is every entrepreneur’s most valuable resource, but trying to “manage” it will get you nowhere. By focusing on the 3-5 small actions you need to take to achieve your goals and prioritizing tasks, you can make a big difference to your bottom line today and long-term.
This session is ideal if you want to:
- Understand what is holding you back and overcome the biggest barriers to growth
- Hit your quarterly and annual business goals instead of always feeling like you’re in the same place you were 3 years ago
- Get more done in less time, so you can see your dreams become a reality instead of staying stuck to your vision board year after year
- Avoid losing customers because you’re so overworked that your brain is scrambled eggs and you’re dropping balls every 0.5 seconds
- Stop the glorification of busy and crush your goals without all the overwhelm, spontaneous stress-sobs, and cancelled social dates.
Please Note that you must
pre-register for this event.
Shelagh Cummins is a Business Coach, Consultant and Speaker who helps entrepreneurs scale a profitable business—without drowning in debt, forfeiting family time, or working in their sleep. Through fluff-free business strategy and hands-on support, she helps her clients and students lose the excuses, so they can find the breakthroughs, cash flow, and joy in their business.
After trying to solve the growth puzzle for years, Shelagh has become the compass for hundreds of entrepreneurial women on their path to profits. Her mission is to train and inspire others to turn their flame of ambition into a fire that sparks business growth, lights up their life, and spreads their impact without the threat of burnout.
Shelagh has a Masters in Education (University of Toronto), Effectiveness Coaching Certificate and Strategic Intervention Coaching Certificate. She is also the creator of Productive, an all-in-one business tool designed to take your days from busy to productive.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds or credits will only be issued if the reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to the event. An administration fee of $10 will be charged for any refund or credit processed.