Date & Time
September 14-16, 2018
Why women need to unplug
When’s the last time you took a well-deserved break and intentionally unplugged yourself from work/family/friends/errands? While all people need to take a break to recharge. Women have a difficult time finding the space or time to breathe. This can lead to stress, poor health, low self-esteem, and frustration.
We as women work hard. We keep things together; we take care of others. If we don’t take a bit of time for ourselves, we can get lost. After taking a break, we can re-energize and renew ourselves, then we can step back into our communities, relationships, families, and careers as better people. Allowing us to be more centered and engaged.
Company of Women’s first annual UNPLUGGED retreat will give you the opportunity to connect with nature together with other women and create bonds that last a lifetime.
It is time to get UNPLUGGED.
Secure your spot with a $200 deposit.
Space is limited per Chapter so that everyone has a chance to attend.
Here’s what’s Included:
- 2 nights shared accommodations
- Meals prepared by our Executive Chef (2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 2 snacks)
Coffee Service featuring County Coffee (Organic and Fair Trade)
- workshops and sessions on a variety of topics. All materials are included
- morning programs to start your day such as yoga, meditation or early morning kayaking
- evening entertainment both nights that is bound to be filled with laughter and adventure!
Total cost for the retreat is $395 plus HST. Non Refundable deposit of $200 due to reserve your spot. You will be contacted directly to provide your credit card for payment. Registration does not guarantee attendance.