Date & Time
February 27, 2020
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Using Instagram as a marketing tactic has been on your list for ever but you don’t know where to start?
- Are you using Instagram for your business but not getting results?
- Are you concerned that using Instagram as a tactic will become like another job you don’t have time for?
- You know that you can build brand awareness and get more business if you use Instagram but there is a block.
If you answered yes to any or all of the above statements, then you should come to this event.
- Learn tips on how to save time when using Instagram as a marketing tactic.
- Know what really works for your business and when you should use posts, stories or IGTV.
- Take the confusion out on how the algorithm works.
- How to set objectives so you know your efforts are working.
- How to create content that can be reused for other purposes
Please Note that you must
pre-register for this event.
Penny Redmond is an accomplished business strategist, entrepreneur, blogger, e-course creator and host of podcast, Ladies in Biz. She has more than 20 years of extensive domestic and international expertise knowledge in marketing, digital marketing, global sourcing and product development.
Her achievements have positioned her as an individual known for understanding market and customer segments, branding, trends, and social media channels.
Due to her rare blend of financial acumen and creativity she has played a key role in many company startups and scaling up businesses.
Currently Penny lives in Mimico and when not working can be seen walking the shores of Lake Ontario with her rescue dog Sophie, family and friends.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds or credits will only be issued if the reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to the event. An administration fee of $10 will be charged for any refund or credit processed.