Date & Time
July 8, 2020
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
$15 Non member
During this crisis, how do you feel about your business? Will it stand the test of uncertain times and come out strong when this is over?
How can we bulletproof our businesses during these uncertain times, and find opportunity in this challenge?
During this session we will explore & plan how to:
- Keep momentum & your brand top of mind during the crisis
- How to find opportunity in your business
- What are the business building & sales activities you can do now, to impact the future
- What are some immediate solutions you can implement right now? Short term contingency planning
- How can we practice creativity and use parallel thinking during these times
- How can we be resilient in these times using self care, working on ourselves to keep our bodies and mind strong
Please Note that you must
pre-register for this event.
The Pink CoachClaudine is a Business Coach and Consultant at The Pink Coach, and a Professor at George Brown College teaching life skills. Through coaching, training and consulting she brings business owners laser focus and strong structure allowing them to be proud professionals with a life and business they love.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds or credits will only be issued if the reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to the event. An administration fee of $10 will be charged for any refund or credit processed.