Date & Time
November 20, 2018
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
The 3 biggest reasons business owners avoid video are:
- “I hate being on camera!”
- “How do I do all that techy lighting stuff?”
- “What am I supposed to say?”
In this fun, hands-on workshop you’ll learn:
- How to get over yourself, be yourself, and shine on camera!
- How to easily and inexpensively set up your camera/phone, tripod and lights
- 3 simple steps to create unique and memorable content
You’ll even do a practice video and get feedback! Don’t worry; what happens in the video workshop stays in the video workshop. 😉
What to bring:
- A fully charged phone (with enough storage space for up to ten minutes of video)
- One common client problem you solve (write it down on paper in a sentence or two)
- Your top three testimonials from clients (written out on paper; if they’re on video, transcribe the videos so you have the testimonials in words)
If you need to get on video (and you want a fun and easy way to do it) see you November 20!
Please Note that you must
pre-register for this event.
Kathy Barthel is a video and storytelling coach; website copywriter and book editor who helps women entrepreneurs find their words, tell their real story, and develop an intimate one-on-one relationship with their dream clients. She has 30 years of experience in media and journalism and is a former TV host and TV producer. Kathy has interviewed everyone from actors, authors, and international designers to British royalty; and has created content for major media including CTV, MSN, HGTV, and YTV (in print, online and broadcast). She is also a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS) and gives talks on voice, brand and message; moderates lively business panels; and co-hosts the irreverent and informative weekly YouTube program, “The REAL Entrepreneur Show™ with Patti Pokorchak. www.takeontheworld.ca
Cancellation Policy: Refunds or credits will only be issued if the reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to the event. An administration fee of $10 will be charged for any refund or credit processed.