Date & Time
June 20, 2019
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
For many, business slows during the summer. There are a few reasons behind this:
- We decide to move energy and focus to our families; or
- Our clients seem to move their energy and focus to summer activities
Regardless of the reason, the lost momentum and focus can mean a slow and agonizing re-start in September.
In this session we will:
1. Discuss three possible responses to summer slowdowns (or any slow period)
2. Two myths that trip us up and lead to artificial drops in business
3. How to bounce back with ease
It is possible to scale back and up again. Creating cycles of contraction and expansion in your business is key to ongoing growth and personal health.
Please Note that you must
pre-register for this event.
Karen Kessler is an international award-winning entrepreneur passionate about developing Next-Level Leaders. She uses her expertise to prepare Leaders to increase their impact and reach in this world; those Leaders committed to connect deeply and inspire life-long change in their tribe. To accomplish this, Karen insists on providing relevant trainings that provide access to the skills, tools, and perspectives required to build a passionate business; one that fills both your wallet and your soul.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds or credits will only be issued if the reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to the event. An administration fee of $10 will be charged for any refund or credit processed.