Date & Time
October 17, 2017
9:00 – 11:00 am
With the rise of video, social networks have become an ever-changing landscape for small business owners. Live video streaming from smartphones launched onto the scene little more than a year ago and in that short amount of time, video has taken over social media newsfeeds. Even for the most camera-shy, the time is now to release your inner drama-queen, turn your smartphone camera around on yourself and press record!
In this session, Teach Me Social founder, Kelly Farrell will cover the ins and outs of using Live Video for your business. You will learn specific tips and tools, including:
- How to incorporate Live video into your existing social media strategy
- How to determine the most effective video tools to reach your target audience.
- Tips for recording live video, including sound, lighting, ambiance and more.
- Ways to extend the life of your live videos, including downloading them for use on your blog or website.
- How to stay on top of changing trends and respond to the types of content that resonate with your own audience.
Please Note that you must
pre-register for this event.
Deadline for registration
Teach Me Social
Kelly’s experience in the marketing and Social Media realm extends over 15 years. Kelly is also a certified Teacher with the Ontario College of Teachers and has enjoyed over 10 years in professional teaching and educational leadership roles. Kelly has worked with teachers and students alike to produce unique and innovative projects that bring together current technologies, creativity and education.
Her experience in business and educational leadership lends Kelly a unique approach to technology training. She offers business owners a different perspective on technology, gaining participation in her sessions by energizing participants and inspiring them to dive into the Social Media world whilst also providing valuable skills, tips and strategies they can use to construct their online presence at their own pace.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds or credits will only be issued if the reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to the event. An administration fee of $10 will be charged for any refund or credit processed.