Date & Time
May 2, 2017
9:30 – 11:00 am
As a leader, speaking is part of the position. Whether its introducing yourself at a networking meeting, on the job in the boardroom, or your next FB LIVE. Most speakers spend most of their time crafting WHAT they are going to say. Karen believes that if you spend time on HOW you are going to say it, then the what will come; a simple outline will do.
The three mistakes:
- Make speakers appear powerless – stripping them of their audience’s respect,
- Confuse everyone and since they are not sure why – say no to your offer
- And leaves the speaker in a state of anxiety, unable to connect authentically
If you are a leader that wants to connect authentically and;
- You want your audience to always know you have their back
- You are committed to conveying your message in a meaningful way
- You are ready to take your confidence in front of the stage and camera up another notch,
Then join us for this mix of knowledge and experiential learning – let the fun begin!
Please Note that you must
pre-register for this event.
Stage & Story: My LIVE Success Story Founder, Results Coach Launch Expert, ABNLP Trainer, Speaker, Autho
Celebrating her second international award for women in business in as many years, Karen Kessler is the Entrepreneur’s Launch Expert – where results count. She is passionate about providing access to the skills, tools, and perspective required to build a passionate business; one that fills both your wallet and your soul.
Karen understands the importance of mentorship, coaching, and following a model that works – it provides the shortest path to the service we are here to provide in the world. Karen is known for her leadership, integrity, and focus on results. Her reputation grew as she progressed rapidly through leadership positions in corporate, government and the Geeky NLP Community as their lead Business mentor.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds or credits will only be issued if the reservation is cancelled 72 hours prior to the event. An administration fee of $10 will be charged for any refund or credit processed.